Please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Major in information security and network engineering, bachelor degree or above, under 35 years old, relevant experience is preferred;
2. Be familiar with the network security law, equal protection and other security systems, and understand the configuration and use of mainstream network security products (such as firewalls, IDS, gateway devices, gateways, etc.);
3. Proficient in network security technology: including port, service vulnerability scanning, program vulnerability analysis and detection, permission management, intrusion and attack analysis and tracking, website penetration, virus Trojan prevention, etc.
4. Be familiar with TCP/IP protocol, Sql injection principle and manual detection, memory buffer overflow principle and preventive measures, information storage and transmission security, packet structure, ddos attack type and principle, as well as system security settings such as IIS security settings, IPSEC and group policy;
5. Familiar with Windows or Linux systems, and at least one language such as php/python/c/c++;
6. Good at communication, honest and trustworthy, strong sense of responsibility, efficiency and good team spirit;
7. There are relevant certificates from professional training institutions, and the education background can be appropriately relaxed.